AT&T started pushing Jelly Bean (4.1.2) to its variant of the Xperia T (the TL) earlier this month, but Rogers apparently wasn't far behind. The Canadian carrier just made the update available to its Xperia T, which should bring all the same goodies that the AT&T and International versions already have. Namely:
- Updated, more intuitive versions of Sony Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies
Lets you view and access all your photos, videos and tunes in one place.
AT&T just announced the James Bond phone, otherwise known as the Sony Xperia TL, will be the newest edition to its 4G LTE lineup. First announced back at IFA, the Xperia TL is Sony's newest offering to the high-end world:
- 4.6" 1280x720 "Reality Display"
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 13MP fast capture camera
- Android 4.0.4 (will be upgraded to 4.1 "following launch")
The press release is pretty scant on release details, stating only that it will be available "in the coming weeks." Read More
Well, look what we have here. It appears an observant shopper got in touch with Android Central this morning with a link to a piece of evidence that is so random it must be real.
A British online phone store called phones4u (shudder) put up some product images for its Xperia T page. What it didn't notice, apparently, was that at least one of the images Sony sent along was for the wrong phone. Read More
The Sony press conference is going on right now at IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany, where the company just announced its newest flagship device, the Xperia T.
The Xperia T brings together some of Sony's best technologies into one device:
- 4.6" HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine for razor sharp clarity
- 13MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording capabilities and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphics
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).