Samsung announced this spring that security app LoJack would soon be built into the Galaxy S4. The necessary firmware arrived on most North American variants of the S4 in recent weeks, and now the service is live to take advantage of it. LoJack can be activated on your Galaxy S4 today for $29.99 per year. In return for your money you get phone tracking, remote wipe, and recovery assistance.
The LoJack app is built into the firmware of the device, making it persistent through factory resets (but probably not ROM flashes). Read More
This contest is now over. We have selected the winners - see if you are one of them towards the bottom of the page.
What is WaveSecure?
Have you ever wondered what you would do if your precious Android was lost, or even worse, stolen? Here is where WaveSecure steps in and provides you with more tools than are probably necessary in either scenario. WaveSecure allows you to:
- Remotely lock your device to prevent its use
- Remotely track your phone’s location via WiFi location, GPS, or cell towers
- Remotely wipe your phone’s call log, sms/mms messages, contacts, and SD card
- Remotely view call/sms activity on your phone via automatic backup system
- Backup your SMS/MMS messages, contacts, and call logs to your WaveSecure account
How Do I Get It? Read More