Anyone who has been using a PC for even a short amount of time has probably heard of PowerDVD from CyberLink -- if you haven't, go check it out, I'll wait.
Back? Okay, now that you're more familiar with what PowerDVD is all about, you'll be glad to know that it has made its way to Honeycomb powered tablets, and it's packed with features. With the official app, you can:
- Wirelessly stream media from PowerDVD on the PC to your tablet
- Wirelessly save MP4 videos, photos, and music from PowerDVD on the PC
- Watch videos and play music with the native players
- Touchup photos with one-click enhancements
- Create playlists and manage your media library
- Share content from your tablet to your DLNA TV