A couple of weeks ago, we told you Google Assistant works in 30 languages in over 80 countries, but none of those were Belgium. The country wasn't shown as supported in Google's map, but things appear to be changing now. Belgian variants of four languages were just added to Google Assistant's official pages, and they seem to be working on phones... sort of. Read More
Another day, another beta update from Swype. Today, the company announced a new version that brings a enhances a few features including adding Advanced Language Models for Hindi and Belgian Dutch. The overall tap responsiveness has been improved. The Smart Editor and Word Choice List (in Polaris Office) behaviors have also been refined.
Here's the full change log:
Swype Beta v184.108.40.20605
- Advanced Language Models added for Hindi and Belgian Dutch
- Responsiveness for tap input improved for all languages
- Improved overall Smart Editor behavior and implemented some bug fixes
- Fixed a Gingerbread crash that occurred when rotating device into landscape mode
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes reported by the Beta community
- Fixed an issue where default Android voice input ('mic'/'microphone') icon displayed instead of Dragon logo
- Changed subtype text in notification drawer to be more accurate
- Word Choice List behavior improved in Polaris Office
- And many more bug fixes and improvements!