Coming in at number seventeen in our shootout, NetQin Security Pro is a security app that offers a lot more than your average anti-theft protection, even if that means skimping a little on features that may help you recover your lost device.
At A Glance
First, I want to comment on NetQin's design. The app's overall appearance is clean, and relatively well thought out. The main screen gives you access to all the app's main features, and the layout makes it virtually impossible to misstep. Read More
Remember the super-sweet anti-theft software Theft Aware that we first showed you back in November? The creators of said software have pinged us with some pretty rad info: the licensing has been tweaked so you can now transfer it to a new device!
Initially, the license was tethered to the handset for which it was originally purchased, so once you upgraded your phone, you had to buy a new license to go along with it. Read More
This contest is now over. We have selected the winners - see if you are one of them towards the bottom of the page.
What is WaveSecure?
Have you ever wondered what you would do if your precious Android was lost, or even worse, stolen? Here is where WaveSecure steps in and provides you with more tools than are probably necessary in either scenario. WaveSecure allows you to:
- Remotely lock your device to prevent its use
- Remotely track your phone’s location via WiFi location, GPS, or cell towers
- Remotely wipe your phone’s call log, sms/mms messages, contacts, and SD card
- Remotely view call/sms activity on your phone via automatic backup system
- Backup your SMS/MMS messages, contacts, and call logs to your WaveSecure account
How Do I Get It? Read More