Who We Are
Android Police is a blog dedicated to everything related to Android. We hope you enjoy our writing and subscribe to updates using the buttons on the right.
Our staff is constantly scouring the Internet for the latest Android news, sharing tips, tricks, tutorials, videos, and podcasts, reviewing devices, apps, and games, and keeping track of custom ROMs and hacks.
- Artem Russakovskii, Founder and wearer of all hats
- Caleb Potts, Contributor
- Cody Toombs, Contributor and teardown specialist
- Corbin Davenport, Senior contributor
- David Ruddock, Editor-in-Chief
- Eric Ravenscraft, Contributor
- Florence Ion, Contributor
- Hagop Kavafian, Contributor
- Jeff Beck, Contributor, sales
- Jules Wang, Senior contributor
- Karandeep Singh, Contributor
- Kent Duke, Contributor, Chrome and Chrome OS specialist
- Manuel Vonau, Contributor
- Max Weinbach, Contributor
- Matt Sholtz, Senior contributor
- Myriam Joire, Contributor
- Prasham Parikh, Contributor
- Richard Gao, Contributor
- Rita El Khoury, Managing editor
- Ryan Whitwam, Managing editor, reviews czar
- Ryne Hager, Senior editor
- Scott Scrivens, Senior UK editor
- Stephen Schenck, Managing editor
- Taylor Kerns, Senior editor, deals czar
- Zach Laidlaw, Manager of Promotions and Engagement
- Zachary Kew-Denniss, Contributor
If you think you've got the chops to write quality material for us, hurry up and head over here.
- Emilie Brezman, Video production manager
- Facundo Holzmeister, Video host
- Jackson Hayes, Video host
- Luke Pollack, Video host
- Zachary Anderson, Video host
The site was founded in December 2009 by Artem Russakovskii - an avid Android supporter, software developer, sysadmin, and fan. It went live on March 23rd, 2010.
As of July 2016, AndroidPolice.com serves over 12 million monthly pageviews to over 4 million unique monthly visitors.
AndroidPolice.com is a property of Illogical Robot LLC.
Need To Contact Us?
We'd love to hear from you. Want to share a tip? Got a question or comment for the staff? Head over to the Contact page for all the contact options your heart desires.
Advertising, Licensing, and Permissions Requests?
Got A Review Unit?
If you have an interesting and relevant product, be it a new Android gadget or an application, we would love to review it. Ping us using the Contact page.
Note: we honor embargoes.
Android Police Product Review Ethics Statement
We take the objective assessment of the products we receive for review extremely seriously. However, common practice in the technology product industry means that a minority of the products we review are sent as "samples." This industry term means that sometimes a product is sent to us with no expectation that it be returned to the person or company requesting a review. This does not mean the review is "sponsored," "paid," or otherwise compensated - it just means we don't need to send the product back. Rarely, if ever, are we explicitly told prior to reviewing a product that we do not need to return it. In general, we operate under the assumption that any product we review is something we would be required to send back. Personal objectivity is our highest goal as part of any product review, and we promise to always "call it like we see it."
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, Amazon, the eBay Partner Network, and others.
Want To Write For Android Police?
If you are passionate about the mobile industry (and Android specifically), gadgets, software, unicorns, or all of the above, why not consider joining the AP team and writing for us?
You will enjoy working with our highly technical, yet fun, staff, while exposing your content to thousands of people and getting paid for it, travel, and gain access to events and the latest hardware. Email jobs at androidpolice.com for more information.
Note: Excellent English is absolutely essential to be considered.