This story was originally published and last updated .
A bunch of Galaxy phone users got a bit of a head start on the December 2020 security patch when Samsung released the update two weeks ahead of schedule. While that update was meant for some international beta users testing out One UI 3.0, Samsung kick-started the stable rollout of the latest patch in the US at the beginning of the month. The first device to get bumped to the December 2020 level was Verizon’s Galaxy S20 FE, most recently followed by the Tab S6, Tab S4, and the S8 Active.
Since its release a few months back, Samsung’s 2020 budget flagship has been consistently receiving monthly security patches, at least on Verizon. The latest update for the S20 FE started rolling out on Wednesday, however it doesn’t bring anything new, except for the December patch, according to the official changelog. In the meantime, the rest of the Galaxy S20 lineup has already started receiving Android 11-based One UI 3.0, albeit with an older security patch, while the S20 FE is weirdly absent from Samsung’s rollout schedule.
Below is listed every Samsung phone in the US that has been patched to the December level. We’ve marked the latest entries in bold to make them easy to spot.
Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: RP1A.200720.012.G988USQS1CTL1, 241MB, released December 21
- Galaxy S20+ 5G: RP1A.200720.012.G986USQS1CTL1, 238MB, released December 21
- Galaxy S20 5G: RP1A.200720.012.G981USQS1CTL1, 237MB, released December 21
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW: RP1A.200720.012. G781USQU1CTL9, 2.3GB, released January 6
Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S10 5G: QP1A.190711.020.G977UUCU5DTL1, 193MB, released December 16
- Galaxy S10+: QP1A.190711.020.G975USQU4ETK3, 198MB, released December 16
- Galaxy S10: QP1A.190711.020.G973USQU4ETK3, 199MB, released December 16
- Galaxy S10e: QP1A.190711.020.G970USQU4ETK3, 199MB, released December 16
Galaxy S9 series
- Galaxy S9+: QP1A.190711.020.G965USQS8FTK4, 164MB, released December 21
- Galaxy S9: QP1A.190711.020.G960USQS8FTK4, 151MB, released December 21
Galaxy S8 Active
- AT&T: PPR1.180610.011.G892AUCS5CTL1, 63MB, released December 21
- T-Mobile: G892USQS7CUA2, released January 28
Galaxy Note20 series
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G: RP1A.200720.012.N986USQU1CTL2, released December 11
- Galaxy Note20 5G: RP1A.200720.012.N981USQU1CTL2, released December 11
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G: N986U1UEU1CTL4, released December 21
Galaxy Note10 series
- Galaxy Note10+: QP1A.190711.020.N975USQS5DTKA, 211MB, released December 11
- Galaxy Note10: QP1A.190711.020.N970USQS5DTKA, 210MB, released December 11
- Verizon: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS5FTK3, released December 10
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS5FTK2, released December 9
- T-Mobile: N960USQS5FTK3, released December 15
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A10e: A102USQS9ATL1, released December 20
Galaxy Z Fold2
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.F916USQS1BTK4, 277MB, released December 4
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.F900USQS4CTK1, 201MB, released December 11
Galaxy Z Flip
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.F700USQS3BTK1, 205MB, released December 21
Galaxy Tab S series
Galaxy Tab A 8.4
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.T307USQS4BTK3, 111MB, released December 15
You can either patiently wait for these updates to hit your unit automatically or head to Settings > Software Update to check for them manually.
Updated to include unlocked Tab S4, Verizon's Tab S6, and T-Mobile's S8 Active.
- Ryan Smith,