The TeamWin Recovery Project is pretty much a necessity for serial phone flashers, giving users the ability to flash custom ROMS and manage Android installations. Since we last posted about it back in August, the custom recovery has added support for additional devices from the likes of Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, and more — nine new devices in total.
Here's the list of the new devices that are now supported by TWRP:
- Motorola Moto G5s plus (sanders)
- Motorola Moto X Play (lux)
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play (albus)
- Oukitel WP5 (WP5)
- Samsung Galaxy M30 (m30lte)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (Exynos) (beyond2lte)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e LTE (gts4lv)
- Xiaomi Redmi 8a (olivelite)
If you're the proud owner of one of these devices, congrats! You can start on your road to ROM-ing by downloading TWRP from the links above or the app widget below.