This story was originally published and last updated .
The first Galaxy S20 units are already receiving the July security patch in Korea and Europe, but in the US, the slow carrier rollout of the June update continues to arrive on many people's phones. People using a Galaxy S10 device on T-Mobile can look forward to the patch, which is only now starting to roll out to them. Along with the security enhancements, the phones are getting smaller system and performance improvements.
Samsung Galaxy S20 update on T-Mobile. Source: TmoNews.
With T-Mobile rolling out the update, that leaves us with the following picture regarding the June update availability across US carriers (new entries marked bold):
Galaxy S20 series
Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S10: Version QP1A.190711.020.G973USQU3DTE8, rolling out since June 24.
- Galaxy S10e: Version QP1A.190711.020.G970USQU3DTE8, rolling out since June 24.
- Galaxy S10+: Version QP1A.190711.020.G975USQU3DTE8, rolling out since June 24.
- Galaxy S10 5G: Version QP1A.190711.020.G977UUCU4CTEA, rolling out since June 24.
Galaxy Note10 series
Galaxy Note9 series
- Galaxy Note9: Version N960USQU4ETF3, rolling out since June 28.
As always, rollouts might take quite some time, so if you don't see the update in your phone's settings under Software Update just yet, you'll have to be patient.
Updated to add T-Mobile S10 series.
Richard Gao contributed to this article.