Here's an almost-freebie to start off your week: Google Home's promotions page has added one new offer for you to take advantage of: 3 months of Deezer Premium+ for $0.99. That's one buck for 3 months of unlimited, on-demand streaming, no ads, but with offline saves and high-quality audio. Deezer Premium+ normally costs $6/month or thereabout, depending on where you live, so you'd be saving around $17.
The offer shows up on Google Home's promotional support page in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, and Canada, but oddly not France. We're not sure if that's a mistake or if it really won't be available to French users. The question mark we have about this deal though is that Deezer already launched on Google Home in Germany and France, but was said to be coming soon to the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. So this deal could only be available for now in Germany, while the other countries wait on Deezer to officially come to Google Home to be able to benefit.
We've received confirmation from Deezer that the offer is only available in Germany now - because Deezer for Google Home is only accessible in Germany and France for now. It's still coming soon to the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
To grab the offer, head over to this Google Home offers page and check for the Deezer Premium+ banner. None of us here on Android Police can see it, so let us know if you do and where you live. As for the terms of the deal, here they are:
- $0.99 for 3 months of unlimited music.
- This offer is only available to the first 25000 subscribers.
- At the end of your 3 month offer you will be billed the standard price of $9.99 per month, unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- This offer is non-binding, meaning you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- This offer is available only for users who were not subscribers or did not enjoy a free trial period in the last 12 months and who never benefited from any Deezer promotions at any time.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This is a one-time only offer and is valid for one user only.
- Google Home support