Itching to get your hands on some great Sony gear? Hurry over to Amazon and do some shopping because you might be able to score a total of 15% back on select Sony products if you purchase them with an Amazon Store Card. Over 2,000 listings qualify for the deal in most of the major product categories, including audio equipment like headphones and speakers, Bravia televisions, Xperia smartphones, and memory cards. The offer ends at midnight (PST) tonight, so get moving on this one.
Look for the text highlighted above to see if a product qualifies.
The specific deal is simple, but it requires a little bit of explanation. First, you have to be a Prime member and make this purchase using an Amazon Prime Store Card. The card automatically gets 5% back in statement credits on all Amazon purchases. This promotion adds an extra 10% statement credit for select Sony products for a combined 15% back. Since these are statement credits, you're not going to see any price reduction during the checkout process, it will only be reflected in a future bill.
You can identify qualifying products by a little note located below the pricing block. It mentions the 15% return and links to the offer page with more details. That page also links to a custom search that includes all of the qualifying products, currently numbered at 2,368 listings.
If you're trying to think of good products to nab up, we can always point to phones like the Xperia X and Xperia XA Ultra (which matches the recent B&H deal, but with Prime shipping). There are also smart televisions running Android TV, like the current generation 65-inch 4K Bravia. Branching out from purely Android devices, you can check out sound bars, headphones, or even pro cameras like the a7R II. (Liam and I were drooling over this thing for about an hour.)
Again, this deal ends at midnight PST, so you don't have a lot of time to get your order in. If you don't already have an Amazon Prime Store Card, you might still have time if your application is accepted immediately. At least I seem to remember the account could be opened and used right away, I might be mistaken.
- Offer details