We are nearing the end of the professional football season here in the U.S. (good news for some), but that has not stopped ESPN from providing its Android app with some pretty big changes. Most notably are the inclusion of live streaming and Chromecast support.
Here is the official changelog:
- New live streaming experience
- Stats button: Without leaving the stream, see how many 3s Curry has hit.
- Live Cards: See scores from games, read articles, and follow commentary.
- Stream Switch: Bounce between live games on ESPN with ease.
- News Restyle: Redesigned experience with bigger photos, summaries of every article, and easier sharing.
- X-Games: The latest news coverage and top videos, with favoriting and alerts.
- Chromecast: Cast live games from your phone or tablet to your TV.
The ESPN app already provides a lot to sports fans. This update looks to be keeping with that trend, so go check it out if sports are your thing.