Here at Android Police, we tell you readers about deals all the time, but we don't often showcase deals that can be applied to an item of your choice. Today, though, is different; eBay will give any buyer $20 off a smartphone purchase, provided that the phone in question is sold for more than $200, with a promo code.
This deal will work on anything that is sold under eBay's "Cell Phones" category for over $200. Here's a list of a few devices you can get a discount on:
- LG Nexus 5X, 32GB (LG-H791, international model): $239.99 - $20 = $219
- LG G5, 32GB (LG-H860, dual SIM and unlocked): $399.99 - $20 = $379.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note5, 32GB (SM-N920C, unlocked): $449.99 - $20 = $429.99
- Sony Xperia XA bundle, 16GB (F3113, unlocked): $249.99 - $20 = $229.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, 32GB (SM-N915V, Verizon unlocked): $219.95 - $20 = $199.95
- Samsung Galaxy S7, 32GB (SM-G930P, Sprint unlocked): $459.99 - $20 = $439.99
- OnePlus 2, 64GB (A2005, unlocked): $239.99 - $20 = $219.99
- Huawei Nexus 6P, 32GB (H1512, international model): $399.99 - $20 = $379.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6, 64GB (SM-G920V, Verizon unlocked): $257.95 - $20 = $237.95
To redeem this offer, use coupon code CELLPHONES0916. It's unclear how long this deal will last for (the "0916" could indicate either start date or availability date), so if you have your eye on a smartphone on eBay, you'd better move quickly.