The OnePlus 3 is a solid device, but it's not exactly bug free. Since release, owners have reported a number of vexing issues to OP in the hope of getting them fixed. Today, there's an OTA (OxygenOS 3.2.2) rolling out that addresses several of those bugs. You probably won't get it right away, but it's coming.
Here's the changelog posted by OnePlus for the OxygenOS 3.2.2 update.
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
The notification issues in doze mode have been reported numerous times, as has the fingerprint sensor going off in your pocket. The alert slider bugginess is something I've heard about too. So, good on OP for getting all these things addressed in fairly short order.
The update is starting to roll out today, but it might be a few days until it's widely available. You can keep an eye on the OP forum post for news on how the OTA is going.
- OnePlus Forums