Those of you who have already jumped the gun may have received the 3.2.0 update. Or you may not have, since OnePlus paused the rollout. Now the update is resuming as 3.2.1 with additional improvements.
Naturally, this OTA doesn't come with a new version of Android. You do get fixes for notification and SIM recognition bugs. This also tackles some issues within the Clock, Gallery, and Music apps. Plus there are improvements for RAM management, GPS performance, and camera quality.
It's not all about fixing what went wrong. You get Google security patches and updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
The OTA is going out as an incremental update, so it may take a while to hit your device. Assuming it doesn't get paused again, that is.
- OnePlus forums
- and Sumit