Another beta release of Minecraft Pocket Edition is ready for Android users. This time the big news is the inclusion of Redstone circuits.
You know, Redstone circuits! Don't act like you don't know what they are. Wires, buttons, lamps, torches, levers, pressure plates—all made of Redstone!
No, I don't play Minecraft, not even the adventure game from TellTale Games. What gave it away?
Anyways, this version also includes cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies. You may also think of them as regular bunnies.
To start playing around with Redstone circuits and bunnies, you must first sign up for Play Store beta testing. While you're at it, keep an eye out for everything else on the changelog.
- Redstone Circuits: Redstone Wire, Torch, Lamp, Levers, Buttons, Pressure plates, Tripwires, Trapped Chests and Detector Rails!
- Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
- New wooden doors!
- Stonecutter (RIP)
- How to report a bug
- How to make a backup
- Redstone can be used to control doors, trapdoors, TNT and rails!
- Faster boats with a different handling
- Increased item tooltip visibility time (Windows 10 Edition)
- Stack count labels now use a bigger and more readable font
- Slimes and Ghasts now actually spawn!
- Hunger restored by food items now match PC
- Flowers created by using Bone Meal on Grass now depend on the biome
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
Some Bug Fixes:
- Mobs don’t suffocate in carpets anymore
- Fixed at least as many bugs as we introduced!