Some homes are smart, and the Logitech Harmony serves as their brain. It provides a single location to control all the things, assuming of course that the products are supported. The latest update adds quite a few more to the list ranging from door locks to thermostats and a few things in between.
The new additions include the August Smart Lock (pictured above) that provides remote control over your doors. There's the Ecobee smart thermostat, which serves as an alternative to Nest. You can also now integrate Harmony with LIFX light bulbs as well as Insteon, which serves as a hub to all kinds of smart gadgets on its own.
This update doesn't stop there. For what else is new in version 4.5, here's the changelog.
- New Home Control integration*
- August Smart Locks (with August Connect)
- IP control of Dish Hopper/Joey*
- Support for Nest presence as a Home/Away sensor*
- Bug fixes
* Hub software update is required.