Man, the display on this Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 really makes things look fuzzy. I mean, 1280 by 800 pixels stretched across a 10-inch screen? Gollee!
But, hmm, what's this? Ah, AT&T is giving out an update to Android 5.1. What the—926MB? How much time do they think I have? And what's with all the letters in LMY47X.T537AUCU1BOG5?
- Android 5.1 Operating System update which includes Lollipop 5.0 and the additional enhancements:
- Quick Settings updated for enhanced Wi-Fi and Bluetooth management
- Additional animations to the 5.0 update
- Improved notifications, screen pinning, alarm
- Updated security software and improved memory management.
- Following preloaded applications are removed:
- WatchON, Beats Music, Famigo
Ah, so this is why the kids were all excited about lollipops. I see now. These changes sure are pretty. Even through the giant pixels, that is. I like the animations and such.
Oh look, the notifications are easier to manage. That's nice. And I can toggle a couple more settings too. Not bad, AT&T. Or do I thank Samsung? Huh, Google? What did they have to do with it?
I see a link at the bottom of the page here that details the changes. I better click on that.