The new Falcon Pro arrived a few months back with a nice design but very little in the way of features. It's slowly been building back up since then, and it's finally getting there. Today's update will probably win over some skeptics with new themes and column customization, among other things.
Here's the full changelog for Falcon Pro v1.2.
- New Light Theme! You can now set the app's theme to Dark, Light, or dependent on the time of the day (light during the day, dark at night)
- From the right sliding panel, hold a column and slide it up and down to reorder it
- From the right sliding panel, swipe a column from right to left to remove it
- New option to disable internal browser
- Fix youtube player not playing if the tweet has an image too
- Fix transitions on Android 5.1
- Other fixes & improvements
The new theme is probably the biggest deal. The previous theme was dark gray with a purple/blue action bar, but the new one has a white background. Borrowing a page from Android M, the dark theme can automatically be toggled on at night and the light theme during the day. Also on offer this time is the ability to remove and reorder columns quickly from the slide-out panel.
Falcon Pro costs $3.99 to add an account, then $1.99 for each additional account. That's how the developer has chosen to limit token use, as Twitter only grants a limited number to third-party apps.