HTC Zoe is a social network of sorts built around video highlights. According to the latest update's changelog, the app now works on devices running the latest version of Google's mobile operating system, including the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. Here it is on my updated HTC One M7.
That's not all this release has in store. The list of changes includes a new highlight engine that enables new themes, effects, and transitions. It also brings in support for higher-quality video, and you're able to download your own high-definition Zoes to your device.The discovery feed has apparently retrieved a tweak or two, but overall, the experience still looks largely the same.
- Entirely new highlight engine enabling new themes, effects and transitions, higher quality video, and much more.
- Download and save your own high-definition Zoes to your device.
- Revamped Discovery Feed delivering popular local content.
- Support for Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as Nexus 6 (phone) and Nexus 9 (tablet) devices.
- Performance enhancements and stability fixes.