When it comes to cloud storage, Google Drive and Dropbox get most of the attention, but Box offers many of the same features, and even has a few tricks the other services don't. Today's update to the Box app makes a few tweaks, and you can still get a bunch of free storage space to try if out.
Here's the changelog posted for v3.6 of the Box app.
- Get notified instantly via Push Notifications when a comment is added to your file or when you get invited to a folder.
- Completely refactored Job Manager. Better bulk uploads, downloads, copy and move operations.
- Grey folder indicators to distinguish externally-owned content.
- Bookmarks can now be copied, moved, deleted, renamed and shared.
- Support for password-protected PDFs.
- Support for Danish & Norwegian languages.
- Additional stability improvements and bug fixes
Not only did Box have bulk uploads and downloads before, they're even better in this version. You hear that, Dropbox? Maybe you should do that too. But I digress—the new version of Box is available with this and other features right now. You can get 10GB of online storage space free when you sign up.