The WordPress Android app isn't the most feature-rich means of editing a blog, but it's arguably the quickest. The latest version of the software brings about a number of improvements that round out the experience. The list of a site's posts now refreshes automatically, but there's still the option to refresh manually either through the menu or by pulling down on the screen. This update also brings in the ability to infinitely swipe through posts. In addition to that, the QuickPress widget has been fixed, though you're not missing out on much if you haven't used it before. All it does is link to the app's new post page.
The list of changes doesn't stop there. Here's the full change log for your convenience, and if you have yet to try out the app, you can find a download button underneath.
- Notifications screen redesigned for better readability
- Post upload notification improvement with new thumbnail and progress bar
- Post list now auto refreshes
- Infinite post swipe in the Reader
- Swipe between photos in the photo viewer
- QuickPress widget fixed
- Pull to refresh widget will tell you if network is not available during airplane mode
- Various bug fixes