eBay has rolled out an update to its Android app that gives the UI a spiffy touch up. Pictures are bigger, there's more white space, and animations are smooth. I'd tell you the update makes everything look better, but that's for you to decide.
Several items on the change log are unsurprisingly related to eBay-specific functionality. The software now delivers in-app notifications to help users stay on top of items they're trying to sell and those they're interested in buying. The company's even trying to do some good by bringing in the ability for people to donate to charity when selling items. Search results are apparently better, though they still take a few moments to pop up.
Here's the full list. After giving it the quick glance over, you can find the Play Store link underneath.
- Fresh new look!
- Find the perfect item faster with larger photos and improved search results
- Stay on top of your eBay buying and selling with in-app notifications
- Take advantage of bonus offers from eBay sellers
- Donate to your favorite charity when selling items
- Check a buyer's location when reviewing a Best Offer
- Send payment reminders
- Immediate and scheduled deliveries available with eBay Now (select locations)