Mobile technology has done a lot to simplify life in many ways, which includes sending money and paying bills. As much as it sucks to hand over all those moneydollars, Square's Cash app eases the pain a little bit by making it a painless process. Today's update brings the app up to version 2, which adds a handful of new features and improvements.
- Send cash to any mobile phone number via text message.
- Faster, optimized sending interface.
- Import your address book for quick contact selection.
- Add a note to your payments.
- Choose push notifications, text messages, or email notifications.
- Manage all of your email addresses and phone numbers in one place.
- Quickly approve incoming requests from a push notification or text message.
- Invite friends via text message and get $1 when they join.
Cash: Making it easier to subtly nudge your roommates to pay rent since...whenever the service started.
Those are some pretty handy improvements, and certainly welcome additions for everyone who currently uses the app. Those who don't, however, can find it at the widget below to start sending (or receiving) money today.