The Pebble's software updates keep it slow and steady. Today's 2.2 firmware release doesn't rock the boat, but it introduces a few features that I'm sure fellow Pebble owners out there have wished for at some point or another. The first of which is the ability to reorder items in the launcher menu. Now if you hold the select button on an item in the menu, you can drop it somewhere else in the column.
Another big addition is the ability to control volume within the default music app. Just hold the select button to switch the buttons from backward/forward to volume up/down.
To top things off, when you now set an alarm, it will vibrate for ten minutes instead of one. If that doesn't wake you up, forget about it.
- The Launcher Menu is now re-orderable. Hold the Select button to re-position a menu item.
- Volume control in the Music app. Hold the Select button while in the app to launch volume controls.
- Music app redesigned: fixes layout issues and adds a track progress bar (progress bar is iOS only).
- Alarm now vibrates for 10 minutes instead of 1 minute.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Source: Pebble blog