Talon was one of the more attractive and full featured Twitter clients available right out of the gate, and it has been getting updates frequently ever since. Today it's being updated with support for multiple images, kind of like the official client is going to do soon. That's just the start, though.
Here's the full changelog for version 2.2.3 – it's a big one.
- [New] Full screen layout option
- [New] Pre-cache images option
- [New] Draft system for multiple drafts
- [New] Plain text browser option
- [New] Tweet multiple images
- [New] Pictures in DM's with TwitPic
- [Improved] Notification while tweeting
- [Improved] Cache and image loading
- [Improved] Style changes for UI
- [Fix] Some problems with uploading photos
- [Fix] Toast bar sticking
- [Fix] Max tweets to download
- [Fix] Image rotation when tweeting
- [Fix] Bug/crashes
Twitter just added the ability to tweet multiple images with a single link several weeks ago, but Talon isn't using that system. Since Twitter's API apparently doesn't include support for third-parties to do the same thing (right now), Talon defaults to Twit-pic when you add more than one image.
The full-screen layout is also a welcome change if you want to reclaim a little screen real estate. It requires a quick trip into the settings and a restart to enable, though. The update should be live for all, so hit up the Play Store and get it.