This contest is now over.
The final results are listed below. If you've won, you will be contacted in the near future. Congratulations!
Atul Khatri [Didn't respond]
Handy Apps and Android Police are at it again - we've teamed up to give away some awesome devices with the folks over at HA, and this time we're offering up two great tablets.
But first, what exactly does Handy Apps do? Well, they make apps that could be described, in a word, as being handy. Need to calculate the bill split and tip at a restaurant? They've got you covered. Private photo locker on your phone or tablet? Yep. Password management? You've come to the right place. Here's a quick flyover of the Handy Apps catalog:
- Tip N Split Calculator (free) – Need to split and bill and figure the tip quickly and easily? This is your app.
- Bills Reminder 2.0 ($3.99) – Paying your bills on time is a good thing, and this app will help you avoid late fees forever.
- Easy Money ($9.95, Free, Non-English, Non-English Free) – Checkbook management, bill reminder, budget planner, and expense tracker all-in-one. Need I say more?
- Photo Locker ($2.99, Free) – Keep images hidden away from prying eyes. Hide your collection of cat pictures from the world!
- Video Locker ($2.99, Free) – Just like Photo Locker, except for videos.
- Tasks N Todos ($5.99, Free, Non-English, Non-English Free) – Never forget anything again with this intuitive todo app that syncs with Google Tasks.
- Photo Wall FX (free) – Because sometimes you just want to turn your gallery into a live wallpaper.
- PassWallet ($5.99, Free)
As you can see, Handy Apps wants to be your smartphone or tablet's software handyman - there really are some practical, useful applications there.
Now, like I said, we're giving away two tablets, and they're both pretty great - we've got a 2013 Nexus 7 16GB and a Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB.
The new Nexus 7 is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, while the HDX is packing a Snapdragon 800 chip. Both devices are WiFi-only, and the HDX supports MIMO for even faster wireless speeds. Both the Nexus and the HDX boast extremely sharp high-resolution (1920x1200) displays, for all your gaming, video, and web browsing needs. We're giving away one of each of these devices, so check out the entry widget below to get your name in the hat!
Note: This is an international giveaway - there are no country restrictions. Contest begins immediately, and will end at 11:59PM PST on January 7th, 2014.