Have a KitKat device? If so, you've made the leap to the latest version of Android faster than most other people. That's the fun part. You've also jumped to Android 4.4 before most apps. That's the not so fun part. While older apps are generally stable and compatible, sometimes an update is in order to iron out the kinks. Thus a new version of Light Flow is now available that makes the app more compatible with Android 4.4 and the Nexus 5.
What does this entail? Well, now the app that lets users customize their phones' LED lights is better able to handle the Hangouts/SMS integration that KitKat rolled in. Light Flow's layout also more nicely adjusts to tablets and phones with massive displays. Of course, that's just the beginning.
- Nexus 5 compatibility
- Android 4.4 compatibility
- Hangout / SMS integration
- Google voice contact specific notifications
- Hangout contact specific notifications (see website for limitations)
- Better layout on full HD phones
- Improved tablet layout
- New tasker/llama features
- Switch off all notifications task
- Switch on/off individual notification types
- Control up to 5 of your own notifications from these apps
- Led brightness levels
- Plus more including support for over 30 more apps
Light Flow comes in both a free and paid version, with the latter costing $2.49 and offering more features. Both have received the update, and both are available below.