Note: The Gtab 3 was incorrectly listed on AT&T's site at $299 on-contract until midday Friday. It's only $199, and $99 if you buy a Galaxy S4, S4 Active, or Note II at the same time.
AT&T is making the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 available on its LTE network. This is the almost same tablet you can get online without the LTE, but it costs a bit more here. What? LTE modems don't grow on trees.
The tablet's full price is $299, but you get a $100 break if you do the contract. Alternatively, AT&T Next offers the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 for $15 per month. Just remember this tablet is under $200 in WiFi-only form. You're paying a premium for the integrated LTE.
The Tab 3 7.0 is the low-end tier of Samsung's new tablet line. It has a 1024x600 screen, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.6GHz dual-core ARM chip. This is one of the cheaper devices you'll find with built-in LTE on AT&T, though. Well, until that LTE Nexus 7 shows up.
Beginning today, September 6, AT&T customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 (7.0) for $199.99 with a two-year agreement or customers can get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) for $99.99 with a two-year agreement, if bundled Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Active™, or Samsung Galaxy Note® II. Details here.
Tab 3 Feature Highlights:
· 7” high definition screen, weighs only 11 ounces, 1.6 GHZ dual-core processor and Android’s Jelly Bean 4.2.2
· The Galaxy Tab 3 is built with the same IR blaster that’s in your standard TV remote, and with Samsung WatchON™
· Multi-User Accounts allows up to eight separate users per tablet, allowing each user to create their own settings, files, and apps.
· 16GB of internal memory, as well as a microSD slot for up to an additional 64 GB of storage
· The AT&T Locker app includes 5 GB of free storage to automatically upload and back up your photos and videos in AT&T’s cloud.** Available for a limited time, customers also receive 50GB of free storage with AT&T Locker (using the latest version of the app users can upgrade to the free 50GB by selecting the Account tab and My Plan)