The new Nexus 7, which has already been fully revealed and benchmarked earlier today, just popped up on BestBuy.com for pre-order in both 16 and 32 GB capacities. As expected, the refreshed 2013 N7 runs:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (you can read about some of the new Android 4.3 features here)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro @ 1.5GHz processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 7" 1920x1200 IPS display with antifingerprint and scratch-resistant glass
- 16/32GB internal storage
- 5MP rear and 1.2MP front-facing cameras
- BT 4.0
- Notification LED
- No SD card (did you really expect one?)
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Qi wireless charging-compatible
- 3,950 mAh battery (up to 9 hours of active use)
- 7.9" x 4.5" x 0.3"
Wireless charging isn't mentioned, so I'm becoming less and less convinced it's capable of such a feat. Our tipster also says he doesn't think there's wireless charging of any kind here. Sorry if you were hoping for one!
As expected, the 16GB variant is listed for $229.99 while the 32GB one will cost you $269.99. The estimated arrival timeframe is July 30th - August 4th, so it's pretty safe to say that the release date will be July 30th, as rumored.
Go grab yours now: