[Bonus Round] The Redneckoning, Premier Manager, Sheep Up, And GelaTennis
[Bonus Round] City Of Secrets 2, Forsaken Planet, Slydris, Color Zen, And Flashout 3D Free
[Bonus Round] Icy Tower 2 Temple Jump, Flying Fox, And Kyubo
[Bonus Round] CRUSH, Gurk III Beta, And Little Nick: The Great Escape
[Bonus Round] Emancy: Borderline War, Shelter, And Beejumbled
- View All 257 Articles In This Series
Welcome to the latest entry in our Bonus Round series, wherein we tell you all about the new Android games of the day that we couldn't get to during our regular news rounds. Consider this a quick update for the dedicated gamers who can't wait for our bi-weekly roundups, and don't want to wade through a whole day's worth of news just to get their pixelated fix. Today we've got an update to a much-loved jumping platformer, a barnyard theft simulator, and a unique take on the sliding block puzzle. Without further ado:
Icy Tower 2 Temple Jump
The Icy Tower series has gained a mind-boggling amount of fans since its inception on iOS, and it doesn't seem any less popular on Android. Icy Tower 2 Temple Jump is more of a skin than an actual sequel (not to mention a pretty ham-fisted attempt at an unofficial association with that other Temple game) but it includes all the bouncing and coin-collecting that players seem to love. All the elements have gotten an Indiana Jones-style makeover, including the powerups and in-app purchases.
Jump up the Temple without falling down. Easy to learn and amazingly entertaining, this arcade hit game will stick like glue in your hands for hours and hours! Can you reach the top?
- Endless and challenging jumping fun!
- Easy and smooth controls, tilt or touch!
- Exciting treasure floors to jump on!
- Catch coins to spend in the shop!
- Amazing Power-ups to spice things up!
- Upgrade the tower to get advantages!
Real flying foxes are actually bats, but big, leathery, flying mice don't do so well as mascots. In the game Flying Fox, you control a fox who's managed to master personal flight by means of a tiny helicopter, who nonetheless can't afford to head down to the KFC for his chicken. Your objective is to steal chickens by means of explosives, projectiles, and other Acme-branded means of destruction. It's a lot like Angry Birds, with navigation instead of slingshots. International readers, check the second widget for the ROW version.
Mmm…chicken. Play as the inventive—and very hungry—black fox as you attempt to plunder the farm of all it's chicken-y goodness! Fly around each stage and pluck the chickens up by swooping down from above. Use your head to get to those hard to reach hens and beat the timer!
- Unique gameplay, swoop down from above and steal the chickens away.
- Puzzling levels with a ton of variety.
- Use objects like bowling balls to smash barriers and get those chickens.
- Beat the time limit and show off your score online.
It's been nearly 30 years since the original Tetris came out, and in that time, we've seen no small amount of variations on the theme. But I don't think I've ever seen the sliding block standard adapted into a platformer. Your little skeleton-themed avatar can use his chain to move and drag blocks around, gradually reaching the top and the end of the stage. Various special blocks help keep things interesting across 70 levels.
You find yourself trapped in a dungeon room, you don't remember how you got there or who tied you to that chain. Luckily that somebody forgot (?) the key right there so you can set yourself free. Will you be able to find your way out of this odd place you've never seen before? All you got is yourself and some old spirits with their magic powers to help you out in the escape. Be ready to deal with mind twisting puzzles, deadly traps and the truth about this place during your getaway!
- Challenging puzzles
- Innovative gameplay featuring action and thinking
- Smooth difficulty curve
- 70 levels
- Many different special cubes such as jumpers, teleports, traps and more!
- [New App] Mega-Popular Game Pet Rescue Saga Scurries Into The Play Store
- [New Game] Stargate SG-1 Unleashed Gates Into The Play Store, With Full Voice Cast From The Show
- [New Game] Indie Hit Crayon Physics Deluxe Now Available On Google Play: Simple Graphics, Endless Possibilities
- Gameloft Seeks To Melt Faces And Blow Minds With Asphalt 8 Airborne And Brothers in Arms 3
- Mad Catz Makes M.O.J.O. Android-Powered Game Console Official