While these two devices are essentially unrelated in general, today they have one thing in common: they're both getting small OTA updates.
Sprint's Kyocera Rise is getting bumped up to build 1.011sp, which brings a few enhancements and general bug fixes:
Kyocera Rise Software Update - 1.011sp
- Qchat enhancements
- Camera Gallery App crashes when attempted to edit picture
- User can not pull down status bar during a call
- Overlap when signing into Gmail™
- Bluetooth connectivity issues
On the other side of the fence is the Archos Cobalt 80, which appears to be getting its first update. This one's just a very small bugfixer, which resolves a couple of issues:
Version 20130202 - March 29th, 2013
- Fix an issue with Google talk no sound on loudspeaker on video chat.
- Fix an issue of shortcuts and icons can't be removed of the home screen.
Both OTAs should be available now, and can be pulled from the System updates menu on both devices.