Still stuck with an Epic 4G Touch (or stuck a relative with your old one)? If you've been holding off on flashing some of the previously leaked Jelly Bean builds for fear of stability or finality, Sextape has released what is rumored to be the final build that will go out as an over the air update some time in the near future.
Build FK23 can be downloaded here, and is relatively easy to flash. Here are the instructions
1. Download stock TAR.MD5 file (link)
2. Download Odin (see thread)
3. Download appropriate drivers (see thread)
4. Install drivers, Odin
5. Unpack the TAR.MD5 file using 7zip (see thread for 7zip download)
6. Start Odin, run as administrator
7. Set the phone to "Download Mode" (Power off -> press and hold volume down + power, then hit volume up when it powers on)
7. Plug the phone in via USB - it should be recognized in Odin
9. Click the "PDA" button, select the TAR.MD5 file
10. Click "Start"
Again, all the resources required are in the forum thread. This will likely be the final major OTA update for the Epic 4G Touch, so if you want to get past Android 4.1.2, you'll have to look to the custom ROM community in the future.