If you head over to ASUS's download page for the Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T), you can grab the newest firmware update for your Infinity - 10.4.4.20. The update is available for US, Japan, China, Taiwan, and Worldwide variants of the TF700T, so make sure you download the correct firmware. Some folks over at XDA have been playing with the update, but until now, a changelog has been elusive.
We happen to have the official changelog from ASUS, and this a pretty substantial bug-fix update that should alleviate some of the issues people have been experiencing with the device. Take a look:
TF700T JB v10.4.4.20 Release Note
- Fine-tune Wi-Fi Direct connection behavior.
- Fix the issue that in certain “aspect ratio” and “picture size” photos, the pixel dimension of picture would be different if taken in landscape and portrait mode.
- Fix the issue that, during HDMI output, the output screen will get cropped after user chooses “HDMI” item in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that there will be no items in HDMI setting page when output via HDMI Fix the issue that the screen may flicker when rotate the pad after adjust brightness bar in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that when user keeps on turning on/off Wi-Fi, sometimes it will stick in the “Turning Wi-Fi on… ” status for a while
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility.
- Fix the issue that it still shows backup success when user removes SD card during the backup process when App Backup is backing up applications to SD card.
- Fix the issue that the file recorded via Sound Recorder cannot be played after inserted in Supernote.
- Fix the issue that typing English after Chinese with Zuyin IME in the input field of Browser would cause what had been typed garbled.
3rd Party App
- 高德導航Upgrade to 5.1.8001.0033.0033-20121010 (CN SKU only).
- MyCloud Upgrade to 0.9.115.1493.
- Polaris Upgrade to 3.5_5r14741FV06.
- Remove掌上百度 (CN SKU only).