Samsung continued the European rollout of Android 4.1.1 to Galaxy S IIIs today with updates going live for carrier unbranded handsets in France and Germany. Jelly Bean is also hitting SGS III devices on France's third largest mobile operator called Bouygues.
Image via androidromupdate
To recap, here is how the JB update got pushed out all over Europe in recent weeks:
- October 22: O2 in UK and Ireland; Vodafone in UK, Italy, Czech Republic, and Germany.
- October 18: Hutchison Whampoa companies (Three, 3, H3G) in Italy, UK, Ireland, and Austria; Swisscom in Switzerland.
- October 17: SFR in France; Vodafone in Spain and Romania; A1 in Austria; unbranded in Spain
- October 15: Sweden (unbranded or Telenor, it's not clear - the CSC for the release is VDS)
- September 24: unbranded in Poland