We've already seen the RAZR M land on the nation's largest carrier. Now, Verizon is adding the other two RAZRs we knew were coming. The DROID RAZR HD and the DROID RAZR MAXX HD, apart from single-handedly breathing new life into my caps lock key, will be arriving on October 18th. The former will run you $199 on a new two-year contract. If you're looking for some extra battery life from your kevlar-coated phone, the MAXX version will sport a hefty $299 price tag.
For those who missed it, here are the specs of the two devices:
DROID RAZR HD / MAXX Specs
- 4.7" SAMOLED HD 720p display with Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor (most likely MSM8960 Snapdragon)
- Android 4.0.4
- Verizon 4G LTE
- 1GB RAM
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 16GB (12GB usable) internal storage for HD, 32GB (26GB usable) for MAXX HD
- 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- microSD slot
- 2500mAh battery for RAZR HD, 3300mAh for MAXX HD (21 hours talk time, 10 hours video streaming, 27 hours music steaming)
- NFC-enabled (no mention of Wallet)
The little brother, RAZR HD, will come in both black and white options and have only 16GB of internal storage. The RAZR MAXX HD will only come in black, and has a boosted 32GB of space built in for all the media you could ever want to download.