Following last month's Transformer Pad 300 (TF300) OTA update to v18.104.22.168, ASUS is pushing out a new bug fixer v22.214.171.124 with a host of improvements, the most notable one of which is the upgraded camera firmware. I just completed the process on my tablet, and it only took a few minutes.
So what's new in .30? This question is answered by none other than... ASUS Finland, of course, which provided the upcoming changelog almost a week ago on the Facebook page in all its Engrish glory:
TF300T ICS v126.96.36.199
- SYSTEM – improve stability of Chrome browser
- SYSTEM – improve camera performance
- Pictures more colorful
- better audio- white balance(AWB) and auto-focus(AE)
- better continues-auto-focus (CAF)
- SYSTEM – fix the bug “wifi occasionally fail to connect after resume from suspend status”
- Appbackup – fix the bug “have to key-in password again after change screen orientation”
To force your device to check for this update, go to Settings > About > System Firmware Update and press Check Update.