When we first took a look at Apex launcher, we loved it. One of the better ICS launchers is about to get even better, as the app gets bumped to version 1.2. The update brings, among other things, support for themes and a ludicrously high 10x10 grid of icons on phones. For those of you that like have touch screen phones, but hate how easy it is to tap on things without machine-like precision.
Here's a full list of the new features:
What's in this version:
- Support for Apex Launcher themes
- Support for selecting icons from LauncherPro and Go Launcher icon packs
- New gestures and Apex actions: toggle dock and recent apps
- Added CM9 settings integration
- Up to 10x10 grid on phones
- Support for ADW, LauncherPro, and GO Launcher themes (pro)
- Unread count notifications for icons in folders (pro)
- Improved desktop gestures
- Fixed a wallpaper position issue
- Fixed a icon scaling bug
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Updated translations
A couple of the new features are for the pro-version only, which costs $4, but the rest of the update is free on the Play Store right now, including support for using Launcher Pro and Go Launcher icon packs, just in case you want the best of all worlds. Hit up the widget below if you haven't already downloaded the launcher.