If you haven't tried out Evernote, you're missing out. It is, hands-down, one of the best note-taking applications for Android. It's not just on Android, though - it's cross platform and always in-sync. This means you always have your notes with you wherever you may be.
Today, the Evernote team added an array of useful features to its already impressive app, including
- audio notes with speech-to-text transcriptions,
- improvements to note lists and larger thumbnails,
- the ability to disable auto-titling,
- improved legibility of the settings screen,
- a feature to help discover more of what Evernote has to offer on Android tablets,
- and a "major" update to widgets.
As always, the update is free in the Play Store, so hit the widget and give it a go.
Update: You can find more info about this update at Evernote's blog.