The AT&T Galaxy SII (i777) isn't the only Android device getting official CyanogenMod 9 nightly love today, as the first nightlies just went live for the HP TouchPad (codename tenderloin) and the LG Nitro HD (codename p930, also known as LG Optimus LTE on Bell Canada).
It could oftentimes be unstable and not properly tested, lacking any changelogs, but eventually evolving into alphas, betas, release candidates, and finally stable releases.
Technically, there were some TouchPad nightlies floating around, but today is the first day both of these devices were officially added to the CM Download Page, and that deserves some acknowledgement - and perhaps even celebration.
- Rooting Explained + Top 5 Benefits Of Rooting
- Top Android Apps Every Rooted User Should Know About: Part 1 (Apps 1-8), Part 2 (Apps 9-16), Part 3 (Apps 17-25), Part 4 (26-33), Part 5 (34-41),Part 6 (42-49), Part 7 (50-57), Part 8 (58-65)
- Custom ROMs Explained And Why You Want Them
- How To Fully Back Up And Restore Your Android Phone Using Nandroid Backup
- How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore
- So You Want To Know About Bootloaders, Encryption, Signing, And Locking?
So, how does that having CM9 support feel, TouchPad/Nitro HD owners?
P.S. See those green icons next to the file names? Those are torrent download links - use them if you can and ease the load on CM's mirror network, all while lowering their costs too.
Update: Brad Linder of Liliputing shot a quick video to showcase today's CM9 release for the TouchPad: