The day has finally come, AT&T subscribers - the monstrous Samsung Galaxy Note is now available. For the uninitiated, the G Note is the Incredible Hulk of call-capable devices, blurring the lines between phone and tablet. It's a powerhouse device, albeit targeting a niche demographic:
- 5.3" 800 x 1280 HD super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB of ram
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD
- 8MP camera with 1080p HD video capabilities
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Gigantic 2,500 mAh battery
- 178g (6.28 ounces)
- 5.78" x 3.27" x 0.38"
- Android 2.3.6 with Samsung's latest TouchWiz UX
- 4G-LTE capable
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
If you're on the fence about this behemoth, take a look at our initial impressions to get a better idea of how it feels in-hand. If that's not enough to settle your worried mind, we should have a full review ready to go within a week.
If, however, your mind is already made up and this is the device for you, the Note hit AT&T's shelves this morning for $299 with a two-year shackle. Has anyone already picked this bad boy up?