We've highlighted a few deals of the Toshiba Thrive before, but Amazon just slashed the price of all three versions - 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB - to the lowest yet.
Regardless of which variant you've been looking at, Amazon is definitely the way to go if you plan on buying any time soon -- the 8GB version is going for $370, 16GB's for $430, and the 32GB variant will set you back $500. Aside from the differences in storage, all three versions share the same innards:
- 10.1-inch IPS LCD display
- 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 (AP20H) dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Thickness: 15mm
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front
- Full-size USB and HDMI-out ports, plus miniUSB port
- SD card slot (with SDXC support)
- Android 3.1 Honeycomb (via OTA update)
So, if the Toshiba Thrive and its gaggle of ports is the tablet for you, head over to Amazon and pick your poison.