It's no secret that there's an update coming to the HTC Thunderbolt that should start tonight - but no one likes to wait, so - thanks to TeamAndIRC - we've got you covered with an exclusive download.
This update brings a number of fixes to the Thunderbolt, including the annoying reboot issue. Other notable fixes:
- Improved data connectivity
- Enhanced call history view
- Improved Bluetooth discovery
- People search enabled
- Desktop cradle app
- ...and more.
*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*
- Download the file below, and re-name it to (without quotes) "PG05IMG.zip"
- Place PG05IMG.zip on the root directory of your SD card
- Turn off your Thunderbolt
- Holding Volume Down and then Power simultaneously, wait until the phone boots into the bootloader - it should begin flashing the update immediately.
- Wait, up to several minutes, for your device to reboot.