It's a brand new week, and the staff here at Android Police has something to be excited about - we're less than 100 tweeps away from 10,000 amazing and supportive followers! You guys lighten up our days and nights with your comments, so we decided to give some back, in the form of a quick contest.
To help push through - no, blast through - 10,000 followers, we have acquired a $50 gift certificate to Zazzle.com, one of the top apparel (t-shirts, etc) sites on the Internet, and we are itching to give it out to one of our most loyal Twitter followers.
The terms are simple - just send a tweet explaining to your followers why they should follow @AndroidPolice for their Android news, tutorials, reviews, whatever you want, etc.
- The tweet should contain a mention of @AndroidPolice - get creative about the rest.
- The tweet must not start with an @ symbol.
- The contest starts immediately and runs for 24 hours.
- The winner will be announced here and notified via Twitter DM.
- The gift certificate must be used on Zazzle.com by February 1st, 2011, as that's when it expires.
See you all past 10k!
And The Winner Is
Congratulations, @xAndroidAddictx - you are the random winner of the gift card. Thank you everyone for participating, we are now way past 10,000!