OpenFeint, a social gaming network for Android and iOS users, already comes included with 158 Android games - not too shabby. However, it's about to get even better - five titles completely new to Android are launching today:
- Mega Jump by Get Set Games
- Finger Physics by PressOK Entertainment
- FaceFighter Gold by Appy Entertainment
- Galaxy NGC3D by HyperBees Ltd.
- Super Drill Panic by OrangePixel
Additionally, the following six games have just been updated with OpenFeint compatibility:
- Aliens Require Brains by Humble Gaming Ltd.
- Astraware Casino by Handmark
- Can Knockdown by Infinite Dreams
- Impossible Level Game by HyperBees Ltd.
- Letter Rip! by Anthrological
- Sky Force Reloaded by Infinite Dreams
So far, I've had a chance to play with all five new games (as well as a few of the updated ones), and I've got to tell you: OpenFeint really knows how to pick partners well. While I'm not quite as fond of FaceFighter Gold as I am of Mega Jump or Finger Physics, I have no choice but to hand it over to OpenFeint - the developers they've selected have cooked up some of the finest mobile games out there (once again).
That's not all, though - OpenFeint is also holding a holiday giveaway which every Android user is entered in upon downloading an OpenFeint-utilizing game. Tomorrow, one lucky user will win a $50 gift card, while a $75 gift card will be given away on Friday, and a Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor will be given away sometime soon as well. Happy holidays!
Have a look at some screenshots below:
Super Drill Panic: