- Rooting Explained + Top 5 Benefits Of Rooting
- 8 Great Apps Every Rooted Android User Should Know About
- Custom ROMs Explained And Why You Want Them
- How To Fully Back Up And Restore Your Android Phone Using Nandroid Backup
- How To Flash A Custom ROM To Your Android Phone With ROM Manager + Full Backup & Restore
Android hackers have definitely come a long way since first rooting the T-Mobile G1 - it is no longer a surprise to see a device rooted on or even before launch day. While AT&T's version of the Motorola Flipout may not be the flashiest Android phone on the block, it too has received sufficient attention from the developer community - the phone has just been rooted!
What's more, the rooting is done with Universal Androot, which recently hit the Market, so the process is as simple as can be, requiring only one click. Now for there's only question left: are the five people who actually plan on buying this device going to be worth the effort for the developer community? Or will the Flipout be left to eat the dust?