Dell’s elusive not-a-tablet-phone has broken its cover once again, this time showing up on a video exclusive over at Engadget.
The phone remains unchanged on the hardware side of things, it seems, but it’s now confirmed to be running Android 2.1. We’ll go ahead and give you a quick brush-up lesson on what the Thunder is bringing (pun very much intended):
- 4.1” WVGA AMOLED 480x800 display
- Android 2.1 with Dell’s “Stage UI” overlay
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Removable 1400 mAh battery
- 8MP camera with LED flash and 720p video recording
- FM radio
- External SD card support
Internal storage specs for the Thunder remain unknown. Regardless, this is hands down Dell’s sexiest mobile offering, and makes the Streak look more than a little aesthetically dated. Apple may be getting a run for their money in the industrial design department on this phone; which will be showing up on AT&T before the year is out.