Lox of the CyanogenMod developer team that unveiled an alpha release of CyanogenMod 6 for the HTC Hero GSM has now added support for CDMA (Sprint) HTC Hero devices.
Instructions and download links below, courtesy of Lox on the CyanogenMod forums:
- First time flashing CM to your Hero (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock your device and install Amon_RA's recovery image
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Update your radio if necessary
5. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
Google Addon: FRF91
Install CM6 alpha on your CDMA Hero? Success? Issues? Unexpected surprises? Tell us about it below!
Credit: CyanogenMod Forums