It's finally here. You've seen it, gawked at it, drooled over it, and quite possibly done unspeakable things in your desire to have it. So, what do you think of the Galaxy S III - as good as promised, or "meh"-fest?
If you need some numbers to decide your vote, here are a few specifications to look over:
- 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED HD Display
- 1GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage, 64GB version "available soon"
- microSD Card slot
- Eye Tracking
- Smart stay: keeps the screen awake while you're looking at the display
- S-Voice: advanced voice recognition, "like a good friend who listens attentively" -- definitely a strong competitor to Siri
- Floating videos: lets you resize videos and move them around on the display whilst they float atop other windows.