Verizon's newest Droid is set to receive a software update over the air, and it actually has a number of important fixes and improvements. This isn't going to bump the device up to a new version of Android, but it's still a hefty download at 103.5 MB.
Here is the full list of changes coming in the update:
- User can load videos on HuluPlus
- Improvements to Hotspot connectivity have been made
- Improvements to Audio Quality for wired headsets and earpieces have been made
- Bluetooth connectivity and volume level for specific models have been improved
- Enhanced reliability and stability of the Contacts List have been made
- Wi-Fi Connectivity has been improved
- Improvements to default browser for zooming capability have been made
- Incoming messages display with the correct timestamp
- Enhanced Recent Apps functionality has been improved
Granted, a lot of this should not have been busted in the first place, but it's nice to see so many fixes in one package.